Thursday, April 23, 2009

Jeffrey's Current Project

What do you do when you don't have the luxury of a garage, no outdoor lights, and you are working on a car at night??


Use a giant cactus lamp of course!!! DUH!
Seriously, Jeff is actually using this giant lamp as his only source of light.




This is Jeff working on his current project, #1 of about 6 or 7. He's got cars lined up to be worked on. I've lost my prime parking spot because our driveway has been turned into a mechanic's shop, but I can't complain.

He's been waiting for weeks for it to be warm enough to work on all these cars. He fixed the windows in an Isuzu earlier today and he's doing an engine swap on this Kia, next up is a Ford truck that needs work on the differentials, then a suburban, and finally his own truck. Oh, don't forget grandpa's scooter too!
I don't know how he does it, but he's definitely got the determination and drive. I'm glad he loves doing this stuff, plus it gives him an excuse to buy new tools.

2 comments:

HDVB said...

Jeff, I feel your pain, at least some of it. We do have a garage, but the lighting in it stinks, so I find myself using a house lamp too. But I will admit it is not as cool as a cactus lamp.
Good luck with all the projects.
-Daniel.

HDVB said...

What a handy man!!! I'm so impressed!