Jeff and I had a fun Easter which started on Saturday night with coloring eggs. 
When I told Jeff we were going to color eggs he really didn't want to do it cause he's too old for it, but we all know he's still a kid at heart. He ended up having more fun than I did! Jeff was definitely the creative one of the night, coming up with the best eggs.
When I told Jeff we were going to color eggs he really didn't want to do it cause he's too old for it, but we all know he's still a kid at heart. He ended up having more fun than I did! Jeff was definitely the creative one of the night, coming up with the best eggs.

The middle left one is Ninja #1 who karate-chopped Ninja #2 (yellow egg below). Jeff also put the Plan of Salvation on an egg, but it was too hard to photograph, but he was most proud of that one.
On Easter Sunday we headed down to Grandma and Grandpa Moore's for Easter dinner. We had a great time with them and Uncle Steve, Aunt Cheryl, David and Robert and his fiance Stacy.
On our way home we stopped to visit Grandpa Rock, Uncle Doug, Aunt Jenna, and the cutest, craziest cousins ever-Noah and Gideon.
1 comment:
I love the egg decorations!! Especially the Ninjas! Sounds like you had a great Easter! Miss you!
Post a Comment