Sunday, March 1, 2009

Jeff's Birthday...continued

Here's some details about what we did to celebrate Jeff's birthday

Jeff unfortunately had to work on his birthday, but I got up before he left and made one of his favorites, blueberry pancakes. His buddies at work celebrated with pizza and that night we went out to eat in St. George. We tried about 3 places Jeff wanted to go, but with a 45 minute wait at each one, we were too hungry to wait so we ended up at Red Robin. We had a great meal, a great night together, and I got to embarrass Jeff a little. I have never seen Jeff get embarrassed before and I quite enjoyed. While Jeff stepped out to use the restroom I asked the waitress if they could sing to him because it was his birthday. After our meal out they come, with balloons, dessert, and singing loud :) As much as Jeff may say he didn't like it, I know he loved it.

Two days later (Sunday night) we had a bunch of his friends over for a party. It was the most people we've ever had in our apartment before, but we all fit pretty well, we could have even squeezed some more in. We had cheesecake, cookies, brownies, cupcakes, and other assorted junk food. We just had a good time hanging out with everyone and playing a rousing game of MadGab.

No comments: