This is a birthday tribute to the best husband in the world!
Happy 24th Birthday Jeff! I love you :)
Happy 24th Birthday Jeff! I love you :)
Here are just some of the things I love about Jeffrey:
He's got some great hair!!
He taught me how to fly and not fear.
He's the lead singer in a rock band.
He can jump really high.
He can fit through really small spaces.
He's my protector.
He's a car crushing giant!
He's a great cook.
He's a great teacher.
He can fix anything.
He's the best husband I could ever ask for I Love him with all my heart!!

5 comments:
So, Happy Birthday Jeff! Justin told me it was your b-day last night at about 11:00pm...sorry I'm the lamest in-law,but you know "I love you more than my luggage", (ha,ha) Happy Birthday old man!
Manda
Happy Birthday JEFFREY! (And what a cute post Carly:)We need to get together to celebrate...
Happy Birthday Jeff!
Happy Birthday Jeff!!!
love, han and dan :)
Happy Birthday Jeff. We hope you got the [awesome present] that we sent in the mail.
Quinn
Post a Comment