The night before (Sunday the 7th) was spent at Jeff's parent's house for a birthday celebration for Grandpa Rock who turned 75 on December 3rd and for me. We had a delicious dinner, shared our favorite memories of Grandpa, opened presents, and had yummy cheesecake for dessert.
Thanks to Aunt Micki for the DVD and to Janet and Dennis for the wonderful nativity set. It looks great in our house!
The day of my birthday was a great day, besides the fact that I had to work from 8 am until 6 pm in an office without power for 5 hours (which means no heat, brr!!)
Jeff surprised me with 6 red roses at work and 6 more when I got home.
He then surprised with a great gift -- the entire TWILIGHT series!! I was so excited because I love these books.
After opening my present we went out to dinner at Applebee's for a scrumptious dinner.To top off a fabulous day, we had our first snow fall of winter that night! For those of you who don't know, I LOVE snow and I always wish for snow on my birthday. Since I love snow so much I had to go outside and play in it. Jeff even did some snow angels on our front yard rocks (we don't have grass, just rocks).
1 comment:
Happy late birthday! It looks like it was alot of fun!
Post a Comment