Milestones:
- FIRST WORD! Uh-oh! The first time he said it Jeff and I looked at each other like, "did he really just say that" because he said right after he dropped something on the ground. It was adorable! He continues to say it at the right times too.
- Stands up on his own, no help from anyone or anything
- Walking more, but not all the time. The most I've seen him take is 8-9 steps, but he's much more comfortable with it.
- Claps his hands
- Does some of the actions to "Popcorn Popping"
- Shakes his head no. I'm not sure if he's dancing, or just mimicking me. I know he sees me shake my head no at him all day long...No, don't play with that, No, we don't eat that, etc.
- Learning to put things in something and then take them back out again.
He still chews on anything and everything. He's just about eaten the cover off of one of his books. Still eating great and trying new things each day.
I love this little guy more everyday!!
Every time we say "CHAMPION!" he throws his arms in the air as high as he can
I found him without his pants on after a nap...not sure how he did that
Ready for our morning walk!
Just doing a little downward dog
Loves to clap
He won't sit anywhere near Morty, but we did get him to stand next to him
He loves his new toy to help him walk





No comments:
Post a Comment