Sunday, November 4, 2012

10 Months and 4 Years

Whew! Where did October go? I have a lot to catch up on.
First: Owen turned 10 Months!

He is still as cute as ever, and getting cuter every day.
Recent Milestones:


  • Stands very well on his own
  • First steps!! He took 3 steps on his own last week! 
  • Now makes the "ma" sound and I'm working on Mama as his first word
  • He's unstoppable! He is a mover and goer and hates to be confined. 
  • He's now Mr. Chatty.  He loves to jabber and make noises all the time. 





Check out these fun videos of his new tricks!
He loves dancing to daddy's music!

Second: on October 24th Jeff and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary. 
We celebrated by visiting the Eiffel Tower! ... too bad it wasn't in Paris.  


The Saturday before our anniversary we were in Las Vegas for a Primerica training so we decided to take advantage of a baby free day and saw some of the sites on the strip. 

On our actual anniversary Jeff surprised me with a massage! He secretly arranged a babysitter too! After my massage, Jeff and I went to the temple and then out to lunch. I love Jeff more today than ever before. I can't imagine my life without him. 


No comments: