Friday, July 6, 2012

Growin' Owen - 6 months

Six months already? Time sure has flown by and this boy sure has grown. Here are his latest stats: 

Weight: 18 lbs 6 oz            63rd Percentile
Height: 27.75 in                 87th Percentile
Head:   17.5 in                   79th Percentile




He has five teeth, two on bottom, his two top front teeth and one side one. I can't get a good picture of them, because someone doesn't want to open his mouth wide enough. So just take my word for it.

Not only is he growing physically, but developmentally as well. He now crawls like a champ, and pretty fast too, sits up like a pro, and pulls himself into a standing position like it's nothing.








Wishing he could break the barrier into the kitchen



 "I don't wanna take a nap!"



Owen loves anything electronic and any cord he can get his hands on. I discovered him like this after coming back from the kitchen. The Ipod was on the coffee table. 




We spent some time at Snowbird recently and Owen got to go swimming for the first time. Unfortunately, he was very tired and not having a great day, so I'm not sure how he liked it. He really didn't have any reaction to it, but he sure looked cute! 




All ready for swimming!









Gettin' a bath in Grandma's perfectly sized sink


 Playing outside with Grandma and discovering grass! (No grass for us in St. George )




He loves to eat and now enjoys carrots, bananas, baby cereal, and next week we'll be trying sweet potatoes or pears.  










1 comment:

HDVB said...

Oh SO CUTE! I'm loving all the pictures! He is growing up fast for sure! I can't believe he can do all those things - and SO well too! :) Can't wait to see pics of his chompers, I love baby teeth! love you!