As you can probably tell from the pictures below, Owen is my life right now. And what a fabulous life it is. Being with this little guy each day is amazing! Everyday I get to watch him learn something new.
Still my happy boy!
First time sittin' in a shopping cart.
Sunday picnic in the park
And now the other not so important aspects of my life.
This probably seems silly to all of you, but I painted my fingernails in what has to be about 7 or 8 years. I must say, I love them :)
Here are two aprons I made, the first for my little sister who just got married and the second for my mom for mother's day. I love to sew and I need to do it more often.
I am also addicted to Indexing. I will stay up till 1 am indexing cause I just can't stop.
It is super easy to get started and super easy to do.
Here's the link if you'd like to get started: INDEXING
I've also been working on Owen's room (yes I know he's already 5 months old, I'm slow ok?) and pictures will be coming soon :)






2 comments:
I love your aprons. They are so cute. If need a birthday idea for me.....
he is darling carly!!! a happy boy indeed! Also - loving the nail color - so fun!
Post a Comment