Tuesday, July 24, 2012

7 Months

Look how Owen has grown!



Owen gets more fun each day! It is so amazing to be able to watch him learn and grow.  He is so much fun and we love him so much. 
 I am extremely blessed that this boy calls me Mommy. 


Trying to play with Daddy


Here's some shots of his 6 teeth! 4 on top and 2 on bottom. 



Check out his hair in this picture. Haha!



Still my happy boy!


Not a fan of anything cold


He got stuck under the stroller and couldn't get out


Bath time!



Sunday night walk around the temple.




I wish I could say he fell asleep this way on purpose holding his duck like that, but he literally got so tired that he just fell over and landed like that. 


Giggles!





1 comment:

Quinn and/or Lauralee said...

Sooooo cute. I love the monthly pictures with his moose. We missed you yesterday on the 24th too. I hope you can get up sometime in the month of August.