Wednesday, May 23, 2012

5 Months!

This little guy is growing like a weed! I can't believe that it has already been 5 months since he was born. He gets bigger and smarter everyday. He is rolling around like crazy and loves to touch anything he can. He tries to put most things in his mouth, especially mom's fingers. He loves to touch our faces and tries to eat them. 


Finally got those toes in his mouth! YUM. 




My two cool dudes!


Almost sitting up by himself.





All tuckered out after playing :)



We've got him on a strict workout plan, pushups everyday. Haha! This kid is almost crawling! he is trying so hard to move around. He can kind of scoot around (he did start out on the that blanket behind him), but mostly just lifts himself up off the floor like this, or on his knees. 



TEETH! His bottom two teeth came in and I'm pretty sure his top ones are on their way. 
He wasn't even that bad when teething. Just a little fussy and wanting to be held a lot more and a tiny fever.  This is the best picture I could get of them. He tries to eat my fingers every time they get near his mouth. 


This one's just too cute! 


He can and will hold his own bottle, but we don't let him yet.  As soon as we get a high chair this guy will be trying solid foods. 



3 comments:

THE BIBBER BLOG said...

Oh my goodness - he is soooo cute! I can't believe how big he is getting and how mobile he is. Watch out, he'll be doing wheelies and jumps soon!

Quinn and/or Lauralee said...

Love them all, he is soooo cute. Lauralee

Thayne and Jenny said...

Hey! I have a high chair if you need one! Random I know! We just have it sitting in storage. Doug and Jenna gave us theirs but we won't need it for a while :). It's still pretty nice. It's Eddie Bauer brand. Let me know if you want it.

~Jenny