Can you believe that Owen is already 4 months old? I sure can't! He is growing like a weed!
Here are his latest stats:
Weight: 15 lbs 7 oz 52nd percentile
Length: 26 inches 92nd percentile
Head: 16.9 inches 89th percentile
He now rolls over both ways and loves it!
We've got him to laugh a couple of times, but it doesn't happen very often.
Still sleeping through the night and taking great naps during the day.
Loves his daddy, and lights up every time he comes home.
Has started "playing" with toys. Mostly just chewing on them.
Loves chewing on mom and dad's fingers.
Starting to get drooly, but no teeth yet.
Picture stolen from Jenny's Blog
I love the faces he makes when sleeping!
Cool like daddy!
Playing nintendo with Dad








1 comment:
I am sure I've said this before, but what a S.T.U.D! LOVE HIM! :)
~Jenny
Post a Comment