Saturday, September 3, 2011

25 Weeks & Counting

Sorry for the lack of posting, I have no excuses. So here's a baby update for everyone:
He now weighs about 1 1/2 pounds and is growing steadily. According to my readings, my uterus is about the size of a soccer ball and you can definitely tell that I am pregnant.
I am finally starting to really feel him now. I felt him kick for the first time this week. He's only done it twice, but he was very active both times and was kicking the same spot for at least 10 minutes. Unfortunately Jeff was not home either time so he hasn't felt it yet.

Mommy update: I am still feeling great! I can't believe how lucky I've been to have had no problems. I've never felt better to be honest. The only complaint is the swollen ankles. After a 4 hour car ride to Salt Lake I had elephant feet which was quite depressing, but I will take that over morning sickness any day!  I'm still working full-time, which has been fine except for the heat.  It is finally starting to cool down here, 100 - 102 (yes, that's cool here).  I can't wait until it's in the 80's again!

For those who keep asking for a belly picture, here you go!


4 comments:

Justin & Amanda said...

Love it! Glad to hear you are doing well. You look great!!! I'm glad you posted a picture:)

Clark + Kjerstin said...

Yay! I loved seeing you in Ogden last week! You look adorable, and I am so glad things are going well. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes as well as it has so far!

THE BIBBER BLOG said...

Thanks for the update and the fun picture. I realized that when you were here for the weekend we took absolutely no pictures!! Love ya sweetie. Mom

Kenzie said...

You look so great!! :) I am so so excited for you!