When I finished the engine on our toyota pickup, the next thing i did was the upholstery, because the seats were ripped and looked terrible. When i pulled the seat out and the covers off the seat it looked like this.
So I cut out the cancer, then used an old seat cover for the material to sew into the ripped areas. Carly showed me how to use the sewing machine and i started working and working, I got done at about 3:30am and this is what it looked like.
Then I went to bed. The next morning I put the covers back on the seat and it worked great. I then reattached the back to the bottom and this is what it looked like.
Then put it back in the truck and it looks awesome.
Like it was that way from the factory.






1 comment:
I am TOTALLY impressed! Now I've got a rocking chair you could work on next. Love Mom V
Post a Comment