About 5 or 6 months ago I set a goal to run my first 5K with my sisters. This was a huge goal for me because I am not and have never been a runner. Running has always been hard for me, but I trained hard and had a great time doing it. Hopefully this won't be my last!
My #1 Fan!
The rest of the cheering section
This kid loves the swing, or "wee" as he calls it.
After the race we had a great breakfast (free for runners!) and then enjoyed some fun activities for the kids. The kids got to explore a fire truck, ambulance, and swat vehicle. The Life Flight Helicopter even landed in the park.
That night we had a fun BBQ in my parents' backyard to celebrate my Mom's birthday. It was so fun and to be with my family and relax in their beautiful backyard.
Love this little cutie!
More "weeee"
Still a little nervous around Papa
Happy Birthday to the best Mom!



No comments:
Post a Comment