Friday, May 24, 2013

Happy Mother's Day to Me!

I had a great Mother's Day last week, thanks to my amazing husband!  I had a toddler free sunday school and relief society (can't wait for nursery next month, yay!), got to facetime with my mom, talk to my little brother on his mission in Alaska, and spend the day with these lovely ladies.


I am so blessed to have such a wonderful Mother and sisters and to be part of the Rock family and count myself among the amazing Rock women. I love you all! You are all an inspiration and example to me and help me be a better mother.  

Now for my surprise! Jeff surprised me with a new couch and ottoman! (new to us anyway) We bought them from Jeff's parents. We have always loved this couch and Jeff couldn't pass up the opportunity of having it as our own. 




No comments: