Sunday, December 16, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

It may not look like Christmas outside here in St. George with palm trees and flowers still in bloom, but we've made it Christmas inside.  Decorations, lights, music, treats! I've just about checked out all the christmas movies our library has too. 

Owen wanted to help Daddy with the tree. 



Thankfully Owen has been too afraid to touch the tree. He has found 2 ornaments that he likes to tug on sometimes, but that's it. 



Saturday night we visited Santa! 


But it didn't go so well...
(The worker stepped right in front of Jeff as he took the picture )


We also visited the temple to see the lights and the nativity. 



Tonight, we had a great dinner with Jeff's sister Jenny and her husband Thayne, and Jeff's brother Jamin and his girlfriend Aubrey. (Sorry, forgot to take a picture of us)


I made my first turkey ever! It turned out really good too. 


2 comments:

Quinn and/or Lauralee said...

Your house looks so cute. That is too bad about the picture with Santa. I would be upset. You got a new kitchen table, looks good. See you soon. Merry Christmas!

THE BIBBER BLOG said...

Everything looks so cute and festive. I love the bulbs hanging from your kitchen lights!! See ya soon, mom