Tuesday, February 7, 2012

6 Weeks Old

This little guy sure grows fast! He finally moved out of newborn clothes last week. He has definitely put on some weight, which you can see in his face in the pictures below.

6 weeks

 vs. 3 days old






He is very smiley and it doesn't take much to get him to smile.

It is so fun to watch him learn and develop. He now will follow things with his eyes; it is so cute to see him follow me as I walk across the room. He watches the mobile on his swing now too. 



What I'm really happy about is his sleeping habits. He is usually a good sleeper at night and he's slept 5 hours straight  3 nights this week!

First day at church!


 Owen has 2 Rock cousins that sure love him! 
Cousin Ezra

Cousin Ellyn


And Aunt Jenny too!

3 comments:

Kenzie said...

Oh Carly.. He is so cute and getting so big! Are you coming up to Ogden anytime soon? I would love to see you and that cute boy!!

Thayne and Jenny said...

I love how you are so good at posting pictures of your cute little man! It really is crazy how quick he's "growing up". I sure do love him :). It didn't take long for me to start missing him after we all left the other night... I can't wait to see you and hold him again!! :)

~Jenny

Thayne and Jenny said...

P.S. I LOVE the pic of him in his church clothes! SO CUTE!