Saturday, February 25, 2012

2 Months!

As of February 23rd this little cutie was 2 months old! 

He had his 2 month checkup and he's healthy as can be. Here are his current stats:
Weight: 12 lbs 4 oz,  56th percentile
Height: 23.75 in.,  85th percentile
Head: 15.94 in.,  90th percentile
He also got his shots, which I think would be hard for any mom to watch.  He screamed for a minute but than was just fine.  

He still loves to smile and is so close to giggling. I can tell it's just right there waiting to come out.  The same thing goes for babbling. He does it just a tiny bit right now, but I know he's trying so hard to do it more.  
He now will focus on one thing for a longer period of time and follow it. 
He is still sleeping 5-6 hours every night (YAY!) 






Overall he is the happiest, sweetest, cutest baby around! and we love him! 

No comments: