On Monday (Oct. 24th) we celebrated our 3rd anniversary, and boy did I get spoiled! I got surprised with beautiful flowers at work and then Jeff picked me up for a quick lunch. When I got home I was surprised with even more flowers and jewelry! He got me a nice silver band to wear since my wedding ring doesn't fit right now and a pretty necklace.
That night we got Jeff's favorite, sushi (none for me, yuck!).
I can't express how much I really love Jeff! He truly is the ultimate husband and friend. He does so much for me and takes such good care of me. He is already an amazing husband and I can't wait to see him as a dad. I LOVE YOU JEFF!
5 years ago


2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! :) Sounds like it was a great day!
Glad you got to celebrate!! Wow, Jeff, you are one of the ultimate husbands (I have one too). Love Mom V
Post a Comment