Okay, I love the way you announced that!! I am soo very excited for you! You will be the best mom! Please let me know when you come up this way! I really want to see you! Congratulations again!!:) So happy for you!!!
Carly!! Congrats I'm so excited for you! So I saw you had updated your blog the other day but I was in a hurry so didn't watch the video. When I got on today I started watching and immediately thought "holy crap she is announcing that she's pregnant!!" Yay! I am going to call and chat with you soon.
4 comments:
YES!!!! Congratulations :)
Okay, I love the way you announced that!! I am soo very excited for you! You will be the best mom! Please let me know when you come up this way! I really want to see you! Congratulations again!!:) So happy for you!!!
Carly!! Congrats I'm so excited for you! So I saw you had updated your blog the other day but I was in a hurry so didn't watch the video. When I got on today I started watching and immediately thought "holy crap she is announcing that she's pregnant!!" Yay! I am going to call and chat with you soon.
So excited for you guys.
Post a Comment