June 22nd was my second appointment. We still think I'm about 14 weeks along, but won't know for sure until we do the first ultrasound at 18 weeks. We did hear the heartbeat again and it was much easier to find then the first time around. Everything is looking great, no weight gain, no sickness, no problem! Cravings? Sort of. On Monday at work one of our rental cars smelled like pickles and that night I had to buy a large jar of pickles, and have now finished the entire jar. YUM! That's mostly how my cravings happen, with a smell or if someone mentions something. Don't worry mom, I have been stocking up on plenty of fruits and vegetables too. I have noticed some swollen ankles, that's not supposed to happen until much later right??
We will be finding out the gender at 18 weeks, we don't want any surprises. So check back for more baby updates then.
5 years ago
1 comment:
I am soo glad you are not sick! Sounds like it will be a great pregnancy! I am so excited for you Carly and my vote is you are having a girl! :) Please call me if you come to Ogden ever. I would love to see you!!
Post a Comment