Sunday, March 20, 2011

Jeff's Belated Birthday Post

Jeff's birthday was exactly one month ago, February 20th, and I'm just now posting about it. Sorry honey! We really did celebrate it and here's proof:

We went to dinner and a movie with Jenny and Thayne (Jeff's sister and her husband) at Red Robin. 


On Sunday, his actual birthday, I made him a nice dinner and he got to use the "You are Special Today" plate that is a tradition in my family and now it will be tradition for us. 



I even made my very first two layer cake. It turned out pretty good for my first attempt, I think. Grandma Moore did save the day though, after I realized I didn't have any food coloring I ran to her house to borrow some. 







Later in the week we celebrated with Jeff's parents who took us out to eat and finished the night at our house with dessert and a movie. 





Happy Belated Birthday post Jeff!! 

4 comments:

Thayne and Jenny said...

we had a blast celebrating jeff's big day with you guys! thanks for inviting us :).

HDVB said...

Hey Jeff, this is your lame brother-in-law who didn't send a card or call you on your birthday. I planned on it, I had a reminder in my phone, and I even thought about it as I drove to school at 5:30 in the morning. So.....i guess my gift to you was not calling and waking you up at 3:30am your time.
Anyway, looks like you had a good B-day regardless.
-Daniel

THE BIBBER BLOG said...

Great cake Carly - did you even make the rose on top? I'm impressed. Love ya Mom

Kenzie said...

What a great birthday! Hey we will be coming to St. George in June and would love to see you. Maybe we could all go out to dinner. Anyway, I still don't have your new number so you should text me sometime! I miss ya!