Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Week of Birthday Celebrations

Most people get to celebrate a birth"day" but I got to celebrate a birth"week". I started at my parent's house the weekend before my actual birthday.  My mom made my favorite dinner and my favorite birthday cake, we played my favorite game, and I got to play with two of my favorite nieces and nephews.


 



3 days later on my actual birthday, I had the day off and spent it sleeping in, doing a session at the temple, going shopping, eating out, and spending the day with my favorite person (and the most handsome person). He even gave me some great gifts, some new perfume and a manicure set. 

 
The next Saturday Jeff and I spent the evening with my favorite in-laws. Jeff's parents treated us to dinner and a movie. 
Sunday was the last celebration with my grandparents here in St. George. My grandma made my favorite dinner (twice in one week, wow!) and we had a great evening with them. 

2 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

happy birthday!

Kenzie said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday!!