Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Do you think this looks like me?

Posted by JEFF
This morning i was going through some mail, when i found this coupon for a hair place. I said "WOW" That looks like me getting a haircut. What do you think?

5 comments:

Thayne and Jenny said...

Haha! You want to know what's funny?... I was thinking it was Carly that posted this and I thought to myself, "huh I don't think that really looks likes Carly, but maybe a little... the smile is kind of like her's I guess" and the I thought "actually the guy that is getting his hair cut kinda looks like Jeff from the back!" and then BAM, it hit me! I realized and thought to myself "JEFF must have posted this" Bahahaahahah! It really does look like you! I crack myself up sometimes :).
~Jenny

Thayne and Jenny said...

P.S. I didn't read the part about how YOU thought it looked like YOU getting a hair cut... I immediately looked at the girl in the pic. becuase of the post title! Haha! :)

THE BIBBER BLOG said...

bOkay, that makes two of us. I thought it was Carly making the post and referring to the stylist - then BAM, it hit me too! Yeah it does look like Jeff - hope you got the coupon model discount!!

Love ya - Mom V

HDVB said...

Same here. When I read it yesterday I thought "That doesn't look like Carly...well maybe Jeff wrote it...but it only shows the back of his head. How would Jeff know what the back of his head looks like?"

Maybe Jeff is the kind of guy who checks the back of his hair every morning with a mirror. Or, maybe he is a model and doesn't want to come right out and say it. You know, just make a subtle blog post so people will ask.

Jeff, are you a model?
-Daniel.

Quinn and/or Lauralee said...

I think it looks like Jed Boal.

--Emma