Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Father's Day Weekend

Our Father's Day weekend started off on a hike with the fam up Waterfall Canyon. This is one of my favorite hikes in the Ogden area and it was the most beautiful perfect day to do it.

Jeff was the only one crazy enough to actually get wet. It was hot, but not that hot, cause that is some cooold water.

On our way back down we found this baby rattlesnake sleeping.
Jeff can never go hiking and not get some skyping in. Skyping is something Jeff always did with his brothers - you just jump off of everything you can and do "sweet" tricks in the air - and he got me and Anne doing it with him this time too.
Later that night we ate dinner outside, played games and then sat around a fire in my parent's firepit we gave them for Christmas.


Sunday was spent with family, good food, and celebrating great dads!
Jeff left that night, but I was able to get two days off work to spend more time with the fam. So what did we do?? We went to Lagoon!! Or at least the girls did. My mom, Anne and I spent the day spinning, and looping, and swinging, and screaming, and eating junk food. I hadn't been to Lagoon in at least 6 years so I convinced them that it would be fun...and it was! We even stayed to the bitter end, right before they closed.



Tuesday I got to spend the whole afternoon with my super cute nephew, James! He is so adorable and the best baby ever. When my sister and my niece Emma got back from their playdate, we let Emma run through the sprinklers which she loves doing (plus she was filthy from playing in the dirt and this was the easiest way to clean her up).

No comments: