I've been wanting a wreath to brighten up my boring front door for a while and now I've got one. I guess I've been reading too many DIY/home decorating blogs because I decided to make my own. I got the twigs/garland from Roberts close out sale for about $2.00 (so sad to see our one craft store go out of business). I was going to use flowers, but found these berries instead and fell in love with them.

I love the spiral shape which I wasn't doing on purpose. The twigs were wound up so tight when I bought them that when I tried to loosen them and put them into a wreath shape, it didn't want to stay and ended up like this.


Your opinion is very welcome, I need to know what you think!
4 comments:
i LOVE IT! Great job Carly!
Hey, I think it looks great!! I think your new spring wreath did the trick - scared winter away and welcomed in spring!! love ya, mom
Cute, Carly! I love the Berry's in it. And I like that it's different than any other that I have seen! Good job!
~Jenny
So apparently I don't know how to spell!!! I meant Berries! (but then I know you knew that, just had to clear that one up for my sake:)
Post a Comment