Jeff and I have a new nephew! James Quinn Lavender was born 4 weeks ago, March 13, 2010. He's healthy and happy and as cute as can be. We were able to travel up 2 weeks after he was born to see him. Jeff participated in Skills USA, an automotive competition he was involved in through school, and so we made a weekend of it. We drove up Thursday morning and spent the afternoon with Laura, Emma, and Baby James.
Of course James isn't very exciting right now, but just holding him is exciting enough for me.
Emma was so said when Uncle Jeff had to leave that she kept saying, "I need my Jeff, I need my Jeff." It was so adorable!
Jeff spent Thursday evening and all day Friday at the competition while I spent time with my family. Thursday night I got to spend time with Hannah too. She was in town for spring break and came up to Ogden to see everyone. We spent the whole night talking and chatting and I loved every minute of it. It was so fun to see you Hannah, and we missed you Daniel!
My mom and I shopped till we dropped on Friday. It is so fun to spend one on one time with my mom, we talked talked talked about everything and had a great day together.
Friday night after the competition, Jeff drove home (courtesy of Enterprise!) because he just had too much to do on Saturday and Sunday, but I stayed in Ogden until Sunday night. By the way, Jeff placed 7th in the competition!! Way to go babe!
Saturday night was spent fighting over who got to hold James and who had to stop Emma from tearing the house apart.

Emma got a little distressed when Sophie came into to fort and started eating her treats.
No comments:
Post a Comment