Jeff's cousins chased him around with silly string, but he was too fast.
He got some great presents. Movies, movie tickets, gift cards, Acquire (I completely surprised him with that one!), and, according to Jeff, some pretty sweet tools.
I even bought him a cookie dough ice cream cake (his favorite ice cream). Wish I could say I slaved all day in the kitchen over that, but I can't--maybe next time.
Of course we couldn't go the night with out taking pictures of our cute niece Ellyn! She really likes uncle Jeff and really enjoyed his cake too!

Wow...a quarter of a century! He's soooo old! Then again, older is wiser right?
I love you honey! You are the best husband I could ever hope for. You are always there for me, even when I'm grumpy. Sometimes I think you know me better than I know myself. I am so happy to be your wife and I hope I can make as happy as you make me! Happy Birthday, again!
1 comment:
Ellyn's face made me laugh for a whole minute. Thanks Ellyn.
Uncle Justin
( you don't know me that well but I talked to you on the phone a few times )
Post a Comment