My BIRTHDAY!
The Sunday before my birthday, we celebrated with the Rocks. We had a delicious dinner, opened gifts, and had birthday cake! Thanks to my wonderful family for making me feel so special!
On my actual birthday I took the day off because I was not going to spend my day in the office with angry customers yelling at me. The first thing I did was sleep in, ahh how I love to sleep in! Later I went and got my very first massage. Jeff had given me a certificate to get a massage at the local massage therapy school for our anniversary, and I loved it! So relaxing and soothing. Afterward I went shopping, just for me. Jeff also took me out to eat and to a movie. We saw Blind Side, and if you haven't seen it GO SEE IT! It's one of the best movies I've seen all year. So uplifting, feel-good, make you laugh, make you cry, want to see it again kind of movies. Jeff also surprised me with the Twilight movie as my gift. Thanks to all my loving family and friends who called/texted/sent a card!
Along with birthday parties, December also brings family parties! Jeff and I were able to attend the Zundel family Christmas party this year which was a blast! We spent a couple hours bowling and then had a wonderful dinner.
Girl Cousins!
Boy Cousins!
The whole bowling crew. Only about half the family is pictured here, the other half was not able to make it bowling.
We ended the night with a fun white elephant gift exchange. Jeff and I didn't make out to bad. We got a puzzle and a video we can't watch because we are no longer in the stone age and don't have a VCR.All in all, it was a great night visiting with family we hadn't seen in over a year. We are so blessed to have such wonderful families who love and support us. The best gift of all is spending time with loved ones :)
1 comment:
ummm.... you forgot the best part of your birthday. Remember the BALLOON?! What could be more blog-worthy?!
:)
Post a Comment