Sunday, November 1, 2009

THRILLER


Jeff and I spent Halloween night with Jenny and Thayne (Jeff's sister and husband) in St. George. We had a great dinner at Brick Oven Pizza, and then saw Thriller at Tuacahn.


This was my first time at Tuacahn, and it was amazing. Even though it was dark, and I couldn't see all of the beautiful surroundings, it was still breathtaking. It is a stunning setting and if you've never been there, I would highly recommend going!


The show was great too! It was a Halloween dance program, with great music and awesome dancers. One of the best parts was the zombies roaming the audience before and after the show. They were definitely invading everyone's personal bubble. They climber through seats, sat on audience members, got right in their faces, followed them around, it was so funny!

1 comment:

Thayne and Jenny said...

I am SO happy you guys came with us! We had a blast! It was fun hanging out with you guys... we need to get together more often! ;)