Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Festivities

Our Thanksgiving was spent in Northern Utah this year. The main event - DINNER - was at Grandma and Grandpa Z's house with my family and my Uncle Mike and Aunt Liz and their family. We stuffed and over-stuffed ourselves as we loaded our plates with scrumptious food contributed by all! Sadly, no pictures of the pretty table and the whole group, but Jeff was the last one at the table so I managed to get one of him.



The rest of the evening was spent with more food, games, little kids, and fun!

The next day the second main event took place - SCRAPBOOK DAY! Whenever all the girls in my family get together we scrapbook all day together. Scrapping, junk food, diet coke, and 4 chick flicks - what could be better! I LOVE scrapbooking and sometimes this is the only time I really get to do it.

The boys spent the day shooting and working in the garage, we pretty much kicked them out of the house all day.

Saturday was yet another girls day as we all went to see NEW MOON!! I must say, I loved it! I was a little disappointed with the Twilight movie, but New Moon was a big step up! Unfortunately Laura would not allow Anne and me to scream when Jacob took his shirt off, but I was screaming inside.

Saturday night we went to the Ogden City Christmas Parade where my brother Taylor was marching with the Ogden High Marching Band (GO TIGERS!).



Jeff and I are so blessed to have both our families so close, or at least in driving distance. We are extremely grateful for our very suppportive, loving families and for all they do for us.

We are thankful for jobs and school, without which who knows where we'd be.

We are thankful for our health, which to this point hasn't failed us (knock on wood)

We are thankful for temples and the covenants we made there that will keep us together forever.

We are especially thankful for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, our brother, our friend. May we remember him always, especially as we celebrate the Christmas season.

1 comment:

THE BIBBER BLOG said...

LOVED ALL YOUR PICTURES AND COMMENTS. LOVE YOU AND JEFF!!
LOVE MOM V