Tuesday, October 27, 2009

One Year Later...

...and still in love!
Jeff and I celebrated our 1st Wedding Anniversary on Saturday. We can't believe time has gone by so quickly! It sure has been a great year.
To celebrate we did a session at the Salt Lake Temple, a first for me. It was neat to be back in the same temple that we had been married in exactly a year before and it was a great reminder of the covenants we made . We are so blessed to have a temple marriage and to have made those sacred covenants. What a blessing it is to be surrounded by temples too!

Afterward we had lunch at the Gateway at a yummi restaurant called Rumbi Grill. It's a great Hawaiian grill with very delicious food.

We also did some shopping, me at IKEA, and Jeff at Kohls. I finally got some nightstands for our bedroom and Jeff got some desperately needed church shoes and some new clothes.

I love you Jeff! Here's to millions and millions of more blissfully happy years!

3 comments:

THE BIBBER BLOG said...

SOUNDS LIKE A FUN WEEKEND!! GLAD YOU'RE STILL IN LOVE (OF COURSE ANYONE CAN SEE IT!) MOM V

chelsea mckell said...

Hi Carly! I didn't even know you had a blog - then I saw your name pop up on ours! Way cute pics - your niece is adorable. And the header pic of you and Jeff is awesome.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Kenzie said...

Congratulations on making it through the first year! I am so glad you are still in love :) Miss ya!