Friday I spent all day with my sister Laura and my niece Emma. We spent time at the park and at Summer Fest in Bountiful.
Emma LOVES the park, and here are some fun pics of the us playing together.





Here's a cute video of Emma on the swings. Sorry it's sideways, I wasn't really thinking about that when i took it.
Here are some pictures from my cousin Nick's wedding reception. It was such a fun reception. Everything was outside and there were candles everywhere. There was cotton candy, ice cream cones, bubbles, and even a photo booth! Emma had a great time too. She had a blast playing in the bubbles.
There were bubble machines in the trees and Emma had the best time playing in them. 




Little Sister Annie!
My cousin Hannah, the groom's sister
Quinn, Emma, and Laura, what a cute family!
I had such a great time with my family and am so glad I got to spend the weekend with them. Family is so important and Jeff and I are so blessed to have wonderful families! We love you all!
I had such a great time with my family and am so glad I got to spend the weekend with them. Family is so important and Jeff and I are so blessed to have wonderful families! We love you all!
1 comment:
Great pictures Carly. We miss you guys, and are so sad that Emma is growing up so quickly.
Post a Comment