Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Scooter Date!

Last Friday Jeff and I went on a scooter date. I came home from work and was surprised to find Jarad's scooter in the driveway next to ours. I then walked inside and found a packed picnic basket. I was so surprised and so happy!!


We rode the scooters to the Canyon Park and had a nice picnic and enjoyed a rare cool evening.


But it didn't end there, Jeff surprised me with tickets to the new Harry Potter movie, which I loved! It was such a good movie, the best one yet in my opinion.

I love my wonderful husband!

3 comments:

HDVB said...

what a sweet husband! so cute!

THE BIBBER BLOG said...

WOW, good job Jeff - still on the honeymoon I see. Thanks for loving our daughter!
Love Mom V

MadDog said...

Super cute idea! I'm glad to here the movie is a good one!