We had been away from Owen for 5 days (the longest I'd ever been away) and it was so fun to see him after that long. He of course, had basically no reaction to seeing us again.
I am so blessed to be married to such a good and righteous man. I couldn't ask for a better husband or a better father for Owen!
Here's a darling picture of Owen that I gave to Jeff for Father's Day.
This boy loves his Daddy so much!
Owen had a blast riding around with cousin James
The next day we got to spend time with my whole family (minus Taylor on his mission) because my brother Daniel, his wife Hannah, and sweet baby Lyla were in town!!
We had fun relaxing in my parents' backyard and let the kids play in the water.
Owen LOVES to swing, and apparently that's all he did the five days we were gone.
I love this photo because Lyla climbed right up onto Jeff's lap and a minute later realized she didn't know who this funny lookin' Uncle was!
Eatin' lunch together!
I love getting these two together. They are only 3 months apart.
Licorice and Curious George, couldn't get any better!
We had to play a game of Nerts!
Grandpa and Grandma with all their grandkids!
James, Mia, Lyla, Owen, and Emma
The whole fam (minus Jeff who flew home earlier that afternoon)





No comments:
Post a Comment