Sunday, February 17, 2013

Owen Shenanigans

The other day while taking a bath, Owen stood up, spread his legs apart, looked up at me and said, "uh-oh" and then proceeded to pee while laughing out loud.  I couldn't help from laughing :)

Went in to check on him the other night, and this is how I found him:


I think he's finally outgrown this now...




We've now entered the "I want to feed myself" phase...not fun. 

First, he tries it with the spoon... 


after realizing he can't get it into his mouth, he goes straight to the cup to mouth method...


but when that fails he goes for the always trusty eat with my fingers style!




I sure love that messy face! 







He still loves to read books


Sleepover with cousins at Grandma Van Bibber's house!





First time at the park on Friday. We love beautiful St. George weather in February! 

He had more fun walking along the sidewalk path than he did playing on the playground. 





And of course he's still a dancing fool!


2 comments:

THE BIBBER BLOG said...

LOVE ALL THE NEW PHOTOS AND VIDEOS!! Kisses for Owen from Grandma

HDVB- daniel said...

Awesome dancing video!
-Daniel