Friday, August 17, 2012

Baby Free Weekend

Last weekend Jeff and I were able to spend our first night away without Owen.  We got to spend two lovely and VERY HOT days at the Westin Resort at Lake Las Vegas on a company retreat for Primerica. The resort was beautiful and we had a fabulous time.

Owen got to spend two days with Grandma Rock, which he loved. He probably didn't even notice we were gone. He didn't even cry as I waved goodbye and drove away.  Mommy didn't do so well. I was fine the first day, it was nice to have a whole day and night without having to change diapers or make bottles or put him to bed; but by the second day I was missing him pretty bad. I couldn't wait to go pick him up.




The view from our room






1 comment:

HDVB said...

Very HOT….just what kind of hot are we talking about here…..Oh, never mind. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
-DVB