Look who's 3 months old already!
I can't believe how fast this little guy is growing. It's hard to believe he was so little when he was born. We sure love him! He is constantly making us smile.
He still loves to smile. He has started chattering a little, but will only do it with Jeff and we don't know why. I can hardly get him to do it, but the second Jeff appears he's all chatty. He's getting stronger each day, and has no problem holding his head up. He now reaches for and grabs things (he loves to grab mom's hair), he's still working on coordination, but he's getting better every day.
He's eating more, 6 oz. every feeding, and getting fatter :)
He is such a joy to be around. He always happy, unless he's hungry or tired. Those are the only times you will hear him cry. He loves to chew on his hands, mom's fingers, his bib, his burp rag, or anything else soft he can get in his mouth.
He now sleeps in his own room! Mommy loves this! He was getting way to big for the bassinet and he sleeps about 10 hours straight each night, so there was no need to keep in our room. Even though he can't roll over yet, I still find him in a completely different spot than where I put him down the night before. One morning he had his head against the bars and one arm sticking out at the top of the crib. Another he had turned 90 degrees and had his head against the bars. This morning he had turned 180 degrees and was opposite from the way I laid him down.
He loves to sit up, and now that he's had his bumbo for a couple of days, he loves it.




3 comments:
He looks so much bigger then when I saw him just over a week ago. I love the picture with the moose compared to the last one. He looks so long. He is just too cute and we can't wait to see him again in a month. Love you guys!
What a handsom boy! We just love him to bits! :)
~Jenny
Wow, He is so big! I can't believe that is the same little boy we saw back in December. Hard to believe Lyla will ever be that big. Great pictures too.
Oh, and does it really surprise anyone that Jeff is the one he talks with? Who does Grandpa Moore talk the most with? Maybe its just me but I think it makes sense.
Post a Comment