Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Farewell Cedar City

For those of you who don't know, we are moving!! Sunny St. George here we come!
Please don't say, "Down where it's hot?" or "Whew, you're crazy!" or "You're moving where it's HOTTER?" cause we've got it all. And guess what, we know it's hotter down there, but when December - April rolls around again and you're digging out of 5 feet of snow, we'll be enjoying sunshine and the great outdoors!
So....want to see where we'll be living?? I don't have a real picture yet, but you can check it out on google maps.
Click HERE to see our new pad!


Ok! Now as you pick up your jaw from the floor, let me explain. It's not a joke, or an April Fools, or a Gotcha! It's for real! That's where we will be living. We know the owner and he's been trying to sell the house for awhile, and he'd rather have someone he knows and trusts renting it instead of it sitting empty. So, he offered it to us (for an extremely good price, much less than what he could be getting for it) and we accepted!!

I am so excited, but haven't even seen the inside yet! Jeff has been inside and from what he says it's incredible so I just said OK!

We are moving in Saturday, so more to come...

7 comments:

HDVB said...

W O W - that is quite the 'pad!' I'm glad you two got such a great deal and get to live there! LOVE IT, St. George is awesome! We'll have to come visit!

Clark + Kjerstin said...

Wow! Your new house is just a little bit bigger than our 900 sq ft basement apartment! jk. Congrats! I can't wait to see more pictures!

Anne Van Bibber said...

Wow! Maybe I'll have to come visit more often if you have a house like that!!
Annie

THE BIBBER BLOG said...

WHAT?? I just found out. Looks great! Soooo, I assume you have a guest room or TWO or THREE?

Love ya, Mom

chelsea mckell said...

Good luck on your move! Yep, this winter we'll definitely be jealous of your weather.
Thank you for the flowers at the hospital!!

HDVB said...

I know where we will be coming in the winters now!
-Daniel.

Kenzie said...

That's awesome! Looks like a great place to live! Can't wait to see inside pictures! I might be coming down to St. George for the marathon, maybe I could come visit you!